UPDATe: CHRISTMAS SHIPMENT DATES
Standard: 18th December (all states except WA and NT, for which standard need to be lodged by 14th December)
Express: 20th December (all states except WA and NT, for which standard need to be lodged by 19th December)
Standard: 22nd November
Express: 6th December
GENERAL SHIPPING TIMES
All our orders are shipped from our Australian warehouse.
Please use the below times as a guide only.
Standard: 5-7 business days
Express: 2-4 business days
Standard: 10-20 business days
Express: 5-10 business days
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse via Registered Post complete with tracking numbers
- All orders are processed with a weight calculated shipping rate which varies between regions
- Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days
- Estimated express shipping times are 2-4 business days
- Estimated standard shipping times are 5-7 business days
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive tracking information via email or SMS
- If your order is not received within the timeframes listed above please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ship our products internationally from our Australian warehouse and all orders are processed with a weight calculated shipping rate which varies between regions
- All international orders will be processed by registered post
- Orders are usually processed within 1-3 buisness days
- Standard shipping estimated delivery time is 10-20 business days (sometimes longer).
- Express shipping estimated delivery time is 5-10 business days
- All orders will receive tracking information via email or SMS
- Signature is required on delivery for all packages
- Kynd does not accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that may apply in the destination country so please check what applies to your country before ordering
DUTIES & TAXES
- USA: no import taxes
- NZ: no import taxes.
- OTHER: There may be import fees for other countries and regions. International customers will be responsible for any duties, VAT, taxes or surcharges levied or charged by their country so please check with local authorities prior to placing your order to confirm taxes and duties. Under no circumstance will KYND accept returns due to rejection of customs charges, so please be clear on what these are in your country.
- What is Duty and Tax? Tax is a compulsory charge levied by the government, and Customs Duty is charged on all products shipped from outside of the EU. Controlled by Customs, the purpose of duty is to bring the cost of imported goods up to the same cost of those produced in the EU to keep competition fair.
- Who is required to pay? Legally, the person or business receiving the shipment is legally obliged to pay Duty unless the sender or a third party has agreed to accept these charges in the contract of sale. We are also unable to foresee or pay these from our end.
RETURN POLICY & RETURNS TO SENDER
- We take no responsibility for any “return to senders” if an address is provided incorrectly. Also if you are not home to receive your item, your package may be held at your local post office for a limited time, so please check tracking updates and look out for any delivery notes from the postman. If the item is "returned to sender" for either of the conditions above then it is the customers responsibility to pay both the return fee + the reshipment fee. Alternativley, we can provide you a refund (if the product is not damaged) minus all shipment/return fees that have occurred.
- Any returns must be approved first via contacting us at email@example.com. If your return is approved the refund amount will be granted minus shipping costs.
- All returns must be in the same condition they were received, and all shipping costs involved in returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.