CHRISTMAS SHIPPING DATES
As you know, Christmas is a very busy time of the year for the postal service.
To ensure you get your pacakge in time for the special day, please check the cut off shipping dates below for your region.
AUSTRALIA STANDARD: please order before 14th December (excludes NT & WA must order before 8th December)
AUSTRALIA EXPRESS: please order before 20th December (excludes NT & WA must order before 14th December)
INTERNATIONAL STANDARD: please order before 25th November
INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS: please order before 2nd December
GENERAL SHIPPING TIMES
All our orders are shipped from our Australian warehouse.
Please use the below times as a guide only.
Standard: 5-7 business days
Express: 2-4 business days
Standard: 10-20 business days
Express: 5-10 business days
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse via Registered Post complete with tracking numbers
- All orders are processed with a weight calculated shipping rate which varies between regions
- Orders will be processed the following business day
- Estimated express shipping times are 2-4 business days
- Estimated standard shipping times are 5-7 business days
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive tracking information via email or SMS
- We take no responsibility for any “return to senders” if an address is provided incorrectly. Also if you are not home to receive your item, your package may be held at your local post office for a limited time, so please check tracking updates and look out for any delivery notes from the postman.
- Return to sender items will incur postage costs to have the item resent.
- If your order is not received within the timeframes listed above please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ship our products internationally from our Australian warehouse and all orders are processed with a weight calculated shipping rate which varies between regions
- All international orders will be processed by registered post
- Orders are usually dispatched the next business day after ordering
- Standard shipping estimated delivery time is 10-20 business days (sometimes longer).
- Express shipping estimated delivery time is 5-10 business days
- All orders will receive tracking information via email or SMS
- Signature is required on delivery for all packages
- Kynd does not accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that may apply in the destination country so please check what applies to your country before ordering
DUTIES & TAXES
- USA: no import taxes
- NZ: no import taxes.
- OTHER: There may be import fees for other countries and regions. International customers will be responsible for any duties, VAT, taxes or surcharges levied or charged by their country so please check with local authorities prior to placing your order to confirm taxes and duties. Under no circumstance will KYND accept returns due to rejection of customs charges, so please be clear on what these are in your country.
- What is Duty and Tax? Tax is a compulsory charge levied by the government, and Customs Duty is charged on all products shipped from outside of the EU. Controlled by Customs, the purpose of duty is to bring the cost of imported goods up to the same cost of those produced in the EU to keep competition fair.
- Who is required to pay? Legally, the person or business receiving the shipment is legally obliged to pay Duty unless the sender or a third party has agreed to accept these charges in the contract of sale. We are also unable to foresee or pay these from our end.
- Any returns must be approved first via contacting us at email@example.com. If your return is approved the refund amount will be granted minus shipping costs.
- All returns must be in the same condition they were received, and all shipping costs involved in returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.